Track The Scarf

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 3- Here Fishy Fishy!!!

In case you're wondering about the title, blame my friend Kat. She's having a baby, and I am making a blanket. Out of fish. My days are counted by fish right now.

Along with the fish, I present to you my other thing I'm working on- The Scarf. What? You think I wouldn't work on it?

Its day three, and I've run into a slight snag.

I'm out of Handspun.

You see, for the first six feet, I wanted to make it all out of hand made yarn. So.. I've gotten all of what I had floating around my room in it. Most of it was made by me. Godric's Fire and the following yellow/blue/green were not mine. The First was made by Kell, and the second sent by LupinGirl.

So, its going to be fun. I'm definitely going to have fun tomorrow..I'll be using the fun, bright fiber I bought from Bohemia Fibers on Artfire. Amy is really amazing, and I love all the batts. Really! I can't wait till the brown bags get here.. She's got some spunky stuff that makes me excited! Be ready for some tomorrow !

For now, this is where I stop until more is spun..

Look how much it grew~!
The red/yellow and green/yellow and blue/grey are brand new pieces today. Tomorrow's will be really obvious!

Cheers,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment