Track The Scarf

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 10- "Rest" day- Harry Potter Style

What have I been up to?

Well, I thought I'd take you through the average day of TKJ.

Normally, at 4:30 AM, I am sleeping. My music is just turning off, and I am dreaming really weird things, like always.Like a haunted sheep/goat farm. Haunted Yarn? Indeed.

This morning, I was awake because a mosquito bit my sunburned face. It kind of sucked. But I get over it. I couldnt get back to sleep, suddenly aware that my face felt horrid. So.. I just tossed and turned, and then read a chapter of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at 5ish, when the sun started to rise. It was a weird yet nice start.

Around 8, I normally wake up and get some work on the internet done. Then, I'll eat breakfast and go running.

At 8 today, I decided that I wanted to read more Harry Potter.

9:30 is when the block of cartoons that I watch in the morning comes on. Ben 10, Bakugan, Beyblade, Pokemon, and Hot Wheels Battle Force Five were on. I watched all of them and finished "grey". It was a good feeling.

12 is lunch and Deadliest Catch. When I am at home, I never waver from this 1 hour block.

This afternoon, I puttered around doing some cleaning. All while reading Harry Potter. In case you dont know, the Premiere is Thursday /Friday at Midnight. I have a day for each of the remaining books. Scary, aint it? So.. thats my day. I avoided yard work more strenuous then feeding the chickens, and thats all that there was. Finished Grey and started spinning laceweight.

I still have 50 pages of- you guessed it- Harry Potter.

So.. here's some photos of grey. This is what I've been spinning since day 2. I'm glad I'm done with it.


Here's some before the Grey


During the Grey


After the Grey



Needless to say, I'm glad its over. Here's to tomorrow- a day with The Order of the Pheonix and Laceweight! thats GREEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment