Track The Scarf

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 2: Lets have some fun with math...

Okay, that was a bit of a lie. Its not so much fun with math, as staggering realizations.
If I knit one foot a day, and only one foot- It will take me 36.14 years to finish the scarf. I hope you realize that I'll go crazy if thats the case.
So, I'm hoping to accomplish 1.5 to 2 ft a day, therefore, not work on this for the next 36 + years. You get the idea right? more than 1 ft a day > 36 years.

Anywho..now that I've made you sit through that thrilling mathematical journey.. Here's the photos of the day! Someone (meaning not me, but Zabbers) thought that making a time lapse video of the scarf would be good. So...this will probably end up being photo 1 of that.


PS: all the black was written upside down. yup, I was that lazy. 

Tomorrow, there probably wont be much progress due to two things: The handspun I was working on isn't finished, and its needed for The Scarf, and I have a baby blanket to finish for my niece! Have a good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment