Track The Scarf

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Change the World- Spinning

watch her, the girl that spins- can you see her as she grins? twirling, twirling oh so fast- How I've wondered at her path. Full of Wanderlust, full of Heart- Its hard to find a place to start. Quick to laugh, and quick to cry- dancing and rain and sleeping in sunshine...How she longs to be one that roams... but for now she sits at home. 

For a few weeks, I've been thinking. Well, mainly studying.
My name is TKJ, and I may be an EMT. I studied hard, but its the type of test that you stare at and hope you answered right. Answered the vague- wishy- washy nonsense they wanted.
Lets run a few things down the list, shall we?

What I am/ What I do
I am a juggler.
I am a knitter.
I am a spinner.
I am a writer.
I am a believer in many things.
I am a dreamer.
I am a medical student.
I am a charity worker.
I am so much more than what I am.

Here's to a blog. Here's to hoping I'll write most days. Hold on tight, and catch a ride. You never know where the road leads, or where you might end up.
Here's to Bohemia, and being much more than what you are.


I really want photos on my blog daily as well..so since I was too tired to pick up my camera..I thought I'd put  what I am ordering for my birthday instead. :)

Yes, that is a spindle. Used for making yarn, of course. 
And this is the roving I want to get as well. I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment